Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Florida Life

You know the saying "when life gives you lemons, 
make lemonade"...


well, lots of lemonade over here lately.
For the last 6 months we have been enjoying our new 
South Florida life.
That's right.

In November we sold our Nashville home 

and moved 1000 miles south and migrated to warmer weather.
We ended up buying a home down here that needed a major, MAJOR facelift.

I have done floors, lighting, electrical, plumbing, bathrooms and finishing up the kitchen.
I am beyond exhausted.

I will be sharing soon all that I was able to do.
For now, 
here a sneak peak of our home.

Stay Frugal,
Daniela


5 comments:

Dawn- Blessed Beyond Measure said...

Congratulations on your new home, Daniela! It looks beautiful. Cant wait to hear about all of your projects. :)

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Daniela,
You have completed (or almost...) a MEGA task and no doubt you will enjoy your new surroundings and especially for the children it will be such a vast difference.
Lucky that you can do so much with your skills and WILL POWER! A true lady with two golden hands.
Sending you hugs,
Mariette

Well, life gave me lemons too. I fell, due to severe lower leg cramping and have two hairline cracks in my pelvis bone... Need to use a crutch for not putting weight on that leg for 2 months! So I must do my chronicling and probably finish it by then. Good for Pieter to relive our special travels for work. It has really picked him up and we hope and pray that God grants us some more time together. But better be prepared and give him this gift of looking back and reliving our BEST years.

Our Hopeful Home said...

So glad you're BAAACK! Florida? I wish. We had snow here in Illinois last week! Can't wait to see the new home! xo Kathleen|Our Hopeful Home

Carla from The River said...

Hi,
Looking forward to reading more .. missed you!! WOW! Florida, that sounds like a fun move. I bet you can garden all year long. I would love that.

Libby said...

Congrats to you and yours, Dani! I know your new home is beautiful because you put so much of your energies into it. I'm looking forward to seeing updates whenever you have time. I've been away from my blog for a long while but am finally getting back to it. I've stopped by yours on occasion to see if you were back and today was the day that I was blessed to see you post. xoxo